Hosur Road in South Bangalore is a lengthy and rapidly expanding multi-lane highway that begins at Richmond Road, covers Koramangala and Silk Board, running all the way to Attibele, finally touching Hosur in Tamil Nadu. This developing belt of Hosur Road, comprising Hosa Road and other adjoining areas, has been experiencing large-scale progress and development in recent years.
Hosa Road, adjoining Hosur Road that connects the IT hub of Electronic City and Sarjapur Road is one of the most prominent and rapidly growing neighborhoods. Sitting in the South-Western quadrant of Bangalore, Hosa Road is bordered by flourishing well developed localities, and rapidly expanding technology hubs and industries. The growth of this region has attracted several new and high scale luxury apartments near Hosur road, Neev Avantgarde's Stone Oaks being among the best of them.
Hosa Road has several other reasons for continuing to attract residential property buyers and renowned developers experiencing such rapid, unprecedented development in such a short span of time. Some of the reasons include:
1. Hosa Road is an important connecting point between Electronic City and Sarjapur Main Road, providing easy access to areas of HSR Layout, Electronic City and Dommasandra. Sarjapur Road further links to Bellandur via the Outer Ring Road.
2. Seamless connectivity is the hallmark of this area. Frequent buses ply between the Hosa Road junction stop that takes people to areas of KR Market, Electronic City, Hebbal and Marathahalli. The Bangalore Railway station is just 19 km from Hosa Road, and the Karmelaram Railway Station, located just 9 km away, facilitates travel to places of Mysore, Kannur, Ernakulam and Tuticorin. The Kempegowda International Airport is located 48 kms from Hosa Road, and can be reached within an hour, facilitated by the NH7 highway.
3. With regular supply of fresh drinking water, electricity provided by the Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) and Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM) respectively, the Hosa Road area is rich in facilities. Several international schools, colleges, hospitals and restaurants, stores and malls are spread in and around the area, affordability and easy access being the key attraction.
4. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has already started work on Phase II which will see 16 Metro stations constructed on Reach 5. One of theseisproposed to be on Hosa Road, a move that will expand the area and make commuting easy.
5. With saturation and stagnant growth of properties in the Central Business District, Hosa Road and Hosur Road is considered as the next big real estate segment, paving the way for several premium luxury apartment complexes to spring up catering to IT professionals and businessmen, who prefer to live close to their workplaces.
Neev Avantgarde, the premium luxury property developer with two stellar projects, Stone Oaks and Aquaria on Hosa Road, off Hosur Road showcases elegant, all-encompassing 2, 3 BHK residential apartments near Hosur road, that are not just self-sustaining communities by themselves, but also provide good returns on investment and seamless connectivity as the city grows.