South East Bangalore has seen a phenomenal growth in technology and business in the last decade, with Sarjapur Road being at the hub of it. Outer Ring Road (ORR) is a large, long and multi-lane highway connecting major city hubs of Whitefield, Electronic City, Marathahalli, Koramangala and Sarjapur road which is flanked by the Sarjapur - Attibele road on its West and houses IT majors like Wipro (which was the first to set up its campus) and Infosys IT SEZ. Sarjapur Road is also surrounded by rapidly developing areas of, Haralur, Amrita Nagar, Choodasandra, Naganathapura and Rayasandra.
Haralur Road and Hosa Road, off Sarjapur Road are now the in demand locations when it comes to real estate development in the area. Hosa Road connects to the IT hub of Electronic City, while Haralur Road connects Hosa Road to Sarjapur Road and in turn the Outer Ring Road and Marathahalli. These two areas are home to large technology hubs, with realty developers targeting people for all their residential premium to luxury apartment needs. Neev Avantegarde is one of the premier property developers in the region, having created versatile apartment projects near Sarjapur Roadthat cater to the local IT crowd as well as NRI’s for their real estate property investments.
The area off Sarjapur Road is an ideal choice for property investments, where luxury apartments for sale in Sarjapur road are available, because of its rapidly expanding real estate market.The construction of several affordable premier residential projects and high concentration of populace due to unprecedented development of IT and commerce has led to this. There are several reasons for this development;
1. Sarjapur Road is close to the Outer Ring Road, and therefore surrounded by the busy hubs of HSR Layout, Hoodi, Marathahalli and Koramangala. HaralurRoad connects it even further to Hosa Road, Electronic City and Singasandra. The road's proximity to Chikka Tirupathi Road ensures easy connectivity to Hoskote, further connecting to Devanahalli and Doddaballapur.
2. Being at the center of commerce and business in Bangalore, connectivity to this area is always seamless and smooth. State transport buses constantly ply between Sarjapur Road and other parts of the city, facilitating intra-city travel to Bangalore North via the ORR as far as Hebbal, Electronic City and Whitefield, and Koramangala and Agara in the South. The Karmelan Railway Station is located 11 km from Sarjapur road, whereas Bangalore Railway station is just 20 kms from Haralur Road. This ensures access to places of Mysore, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. The Kempegowda International Airport located at a distance of 57.5kms from Sarjapur and HosaRoad, can be accessed via the ORR and the Bangalore-Hyderabad Highway (or NH7) in under 2 hours.
3. Continuous and uninterrupted supply of drinking water, electricity and other amenities has attracted many large and small scale businesses, with Infosys, Wipro having been there for many years. The presence of IT/ITES companies has led to the mushrooming of several malls, multiplexes, international schools, colleges, hospitals and restaurants catering to various people, contributing further to the locality's attraction, with affordability and easy access driving growth.
4. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited's (BMRCL) work on Phase II of the rail network will see 16 Metro stations constructed in the next couple of years. Sarjapur Road is one of the proposed station, and will make access and commute around the city even more seamless.
5. With Whitefield and Outer Ring Road getting even more saturated and stagnant with regards to property growth, Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road and Hosa Road with their affordable residential projects and luxury apartments looks set to grow even further. The area is poised to provide ample opportunities for real estate investment as well as become the next much -in-demand area, for premium luxury apartments for sale in Sarjapur road that will cater to professionals and businessmen of all segments.
The luxury property developer Neev Avantgarde, showcases two premium luxury apartment projects, Stone Oaks and Aquaria on Hosa Road. Their other projects, Le Grande and Li Luxe on Haralur Road, are apartment projects near Sarjapur Road, comprising elegant 2 and 3 BHK luxury residential apartments. These areset to become the next big residential property spaces, well rounded and self-sustaining communities that are not just good investments but equipped with all amenities and smooth connectivity as the city expands.